For Students, Counselors and Agencies:
The 1 to 8 Hour Anger Management Class
For PowerPoint or Big Screen TV
with 2 videos in each class (16 total videos) and 295 PPT slides or 388 TV Screens
Individuals: Some courts will permit a person to take a course online. We will supply you with the necessary documents to submit to the court for approval. (Some states do not approve of Domestic Violence online courses.) Our questions are not only True/False but are thought questions that require email correspondence between the student and one of our certified male and female counselors. The cost of our online course is $35 an hour for each hour required by the court. For example, an 8 hour course would cost $280 while a 2 hour course would cost only $70.
Agencies: A good PowerPoint projector (3,000 lumens) costs less than $280. A large screen TV costs $1,000 or more. Also, the projector is not limited in screen size like a TV. Try the first few classes at no charge.
Watch the following video on the Anger Management Course (11:13)
The 8 Anger Management Classes include 2 videos for each class:
1. Impulsive Thinking-Second Thought: Review, 7 Basic Living Skills, Joke, Relationship Between Impulsive Thinking and Violence, Victim Thinking Behavior, the Four Behaviors, PFC & Lizard Brain, “Lizard Brain” Video (10 minutes), More on the Four Behaviors, Two Responses When Provoked, “Beautiful Mind” Video (13 minutes), Meditation, 5 Discussion Questions.
2. Handling Conflict: Review, 20 Drills on Second Thought, Joke, Relationship Between Arguing and Violence, 7 Peaceful Answers to Conflict, Power of Surrender, Bounce It, Non-Defensive Answer, “Goozfraba” Video (8 minutes), 10 Steps to Successful Timeouts, Fair Fight Negotiation 1 and 2, Setting Boundaries, 10 Conflict Drill Questions, “Consent” (3 minute video), 3 Stages of Relationships, The Three Floors, Story Corps on Conflict, Meditation, 5 Discussion Questions.
3. Fair Fight Negotiation: Review 7 Peaceful Answers to Conflict, Timeouts, “I Feel Pretty” (3 minute video), Review Fair Fight Negotiation, Review 10 Conflict Drill Questions, Relationship Between Stuffing Issues and Violence, Joke, Three Fair Fight Negotiation Practice Issues, Counselor Example of a One Sided Fair Fight Negotiation, Difference Between Anger that Sets Boundaries and Raging, “Stolen Childhood” (14 minute video), Meditation, 5 Discussion Questions.
4. Addiction & Violence: Reviews, Dr. Daniel Amen on Drugs and the Brain (7 minute video), Relationship Between Alcohol and Violence, Alcohol Drug Use Quiz, Breakdown of 10% Alcoholics, Social Drinking Quiz, Joke, More on Alcoholism, Definitions of Substance Abuse, Three Stages of All Addictions, Alcohol Drug-Adult-Teen Quiz, Cycle of Recovery, Quality Pictures, Celebrity Video (14 minutes), Meditation, 5 Discussion Questions.
5. Controllers & Enablers: Reviews, Relationship Between Controlling Behavior and Violence, Cycle of Codependent Recovery, Universal 12 Steps, Joke, Dr. Gabor Maté, MD on “Saying No,” Codependency Self-Evaluation Quiz, “Rick Reynolds” (22 minute video), Codependent Love Song, 4 Sick Statements, Healthy Song, Meditation, 5 Discussion Questions.
6. Self-Evaluation & Forgiveness: Reviews, Part1: Relationship Between Work Disputes and Violence, How to Counsel Yourself and Others, Boss Management and Lead Management, “SAS Business” (13 minute video), Joke, How Can I Tell If I Am Mentally Healthy?, Self-Evaluation Questions, Part2: Relationship Between Resentment and Violence, 10 Reasons to Forgive, Forgiveness-3 Steps, Forgiveness Self-Evaluation Quiz, Amends, Story Corp on Forgiveness, Forgiveness FAQs, Violence vs. Peace, “The Amish” (3 minute video), Meditation, 5 Discussion Questions.
7. Stress & Tolerance: Review, Part1: Relationship Between Stress and Violence, “Telomeres” (10 minute video), Stress Solutions, Hand on PFC Photos, Stress Self-Evaluation Quiz, Joke, “Meditation in Fairfield, Iowa” (10 minute video), 5 Discussion Questions, Part2: Relationship Between Not Understanding Others and Violence, Identifying Brain Types, the 16 Brain Types, Brain Type Self-Evaluation Quiz, Female and Male Brain, Meditation, 5 Discussion Questions.
8. Conflict Practice Skills: Reviews, How to Ask Your Boss For A Raise, Relationship Between Intimidation and Violence, Review of the 7 Peaceful Answers to Conflict, 10 New Conflict Drill Questions, Joke, Top Priorities in Marriage, Love, “No Justified Resentments” (15 minute video), Violence Self-Evaluation Quiz, “Can Money Buy Happiness” (3 minute video), Meditation, 5 Discussion Questions.